Random avatar

deathwave1

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Dear Stupid Blank Page

    I loved this. It's a very relatable poem, because I'm pretty sure every writer has experienced this at some point. The rhyme scheme was simply and easy to follow, and ...

    May 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Flower

    This was great. The first part did an excellent job of painting a picture of what's occurring. That was very strong imagery. The second half of the poem was deeper ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Inspiration

    I loved this! Every metaphor was well thought out and made sense. My only real recommendations are to break it into stanzas and add punctuation. Right now, the poem is ...

    Apr 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Inner Battle

    This is a seriously powerful poem. War isn't all it's hyped up to be, and I think this represents what soldiers might be thinking really well. The lines about your ...

    Apr 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Oversized Sweater

    I loved the symbolism in this poem. Each stanza seemed to bring me further into her depression. In the fourth stanza, when you say that the sweater is coming undone? ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character

    This is great. The Harry Potter references are amazing, (number 12 XD) and all are so very true. I feel like poking fun at cliches in popular writing is very ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    I absolutely love this poem. It provides an amazing look into growing up alongside a member of the LGBT community. My closest friend is gay, and this poem almost brought ...

    Apr 14, 2015


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind