User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wrath Of The Heart Prt.1

    Hey Huff Puff! First of all, I want to welcome you to YWS. Remember for next time, post at least two reviews before posting your own piece. It really helps ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: This Town Doesn't Have Sidewalks

    Well, Ms. Penn, I have some news for you: this was EXPLOSIVE! :D I'm not sure if words can express how much I loved this piece. The intonation was top-notch ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Happy

    OH my, anti-pop! Can I shower you in my praise? Marvelous. Extraordinary. Love it. :] I can't help but be happy reading this piece. You are an incredible poet. This ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem for a Fallen Soldier

    I think this is a very sad subject on which you are refering to. There too many fallen soldiers, too many lives lost. It's very thoughtful to be paying the ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poem

    I thought this piece was okay. I know it takes a lot of courage to get your first piece posted, so I'm going to try my best to be extra ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my newspaper

    To be honest, I was a bit confused by your poem. It didn't lead me in any direction. Usually, many writers who post poetry here are missing a key element. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Luck and Jealousy

    Before I start my review, I just want to remind you about the 2:1 rule that applies at YWS. 2 reviews for every 1 piece you post. :] It looks ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Poetry-Mist

    Overall, I thought this was a good piece. I have some notes though. First of all, there are some rules here YWS that are important to follow. So every story ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: More

    Hey God! I never thought that I would die so young. . .wait, never mind. :wink: Sorry, that was my attempt at a joke. Failed. Anyway, here is my review. ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken, destroyed, and defeated.

    Hmmm. . very true. I tend to repeat this poem in my mind almost everyday. "Who am I?" It's a repeating theme seen often in every day life. I liked ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Seek Not My Heart

    Wow. This absolutely positively AMAMZING! :] Very rarely do I come across a poem that I do not have a critique for. Well, today, I have. This poem is very ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alcohol

    This poem portrays very well the seductive personality of alchol. I think this poem is really good, and have only a few critiques. Wherever you go, you hear me, I ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When it's too late (revised)

    Overall, I think this was a good poem. It does need some editing though. Here are my critiques: Who hope that one day they can take their own lives Who ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Feelings Don't Last Forever

    This is a great piece. I love the topic. It's slightly over-used in general, but I think you've got a good start. Here are my critiques: First of all, try ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    This piece is really good and it has a lot of potential. I only have a few critiques. I look at myself from the world’s perspective and feel so ashamed ...

    Feb 3, 2009


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss