User avatar

dasiamari

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Dance with Death

    Thanks! I'm still tweaking it out, so maybe it will end up longer!

    Aug 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Dance with Death

    Thanks

    Aug 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Fallen Star

    I really liked this poem. I was once told there was an Architect who desired perfection, and built his home out of stars and novas, unconcerned by the petty wars ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What am I?

    Poop that posted twice >.

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What am I?

    I can’t start on my own, but I can dance and leap and tease and laugh! ((Laugh? I understand the rest but fire doesn't really laugh in anyway.)) I can ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Trust Me

    Loved it

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: ...

    Quotation marks around what people say (" ") would make it easier to read. Thought its your choice. I loved the piece.

    Jul 30, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: Seventeen

    I really liked this! Review at a later time? I think yes :)

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: do you know me ??

    Llama) Periods, capitalization, spelling errors, commas, and chatspeak. Other than that I loved it. The idea was great, though slightly hard to read. But I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the over all piece. ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Why Did You Go?

    Hi! Okay I liked your song and the over-all idea, but I agree with gingercinomin. The song seems like its doesn't fit excatly together, like its being forced. I liked ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: Freaking Love Song

    And you are as good as me!

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: Freaking Love Song

    Me and Taylor Swift write about the same kinda things 50% of the time so yea. And I did say White Horse in the song lol

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You'll be around

    Its not about anyone llama! LOL and I did post most of those songs!! LOL No yelling at me! LOLOLOL

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You'll be around

    How do I delete the above comment?? I hate when ppl hack my YWS -_- I will get you matt!

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, General Re: Waiting

    I really liked this! It flowed smoothly. My favorite was the third stanza. "Don't you know that war is coming? Can't you see the armies gather? Can't you feel the ...

    Jun 13, 2012


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming