User avatar

crestfallen

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Mickey Parody

    I really like this song and thought it was really funny. I didn't quite understand why you had to use so much repetition because it only made the lyric twice ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: First Love

    Too cliche' and sickingly not original like the other person said. Also you should say it's your "first love" more like a "First crush" We as teenagers have no true ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    Nice Job!!! I prefer the morbid type of lyrics rather than the lovey dovey ones. The only thing I didn't like was the introduction at the beginning. It's no fun ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Why Can't You See?

    This was a pretty well written lyric for a first time lyric. There also is not a "rule of thumb" when it comes to writing a lyric or chorus. I ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A song I wrote

    It was okay, I didn't care much for the parts in which you'd say "For losing you" it just didn't seem proper to use "for" when you could have used ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dear Diary.

    wow I can't believe I'm the only one who didn't like this. I understand because your a teen and all that you felt that a song lyric like this would ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    I agree with this person...."This is great Jashy, I really enjoyed it. Your lines were meaningfull. My favourite was the video thingy. Now I want to know who is who. ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just stay with me

    I agree with whoever said this... "The lyrics should be more descriptive, but very strong simplicity "I wanna curl up like a cat around you and just hold you tight" ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Someday You'll Miss Me

    why do people copy and paste the whole poem in their comments that they are making to the individual who wrote the poem. If they are doing that to increase ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: F The World

    I agree with Razcood...I think that's the person's name. If you don't want to say the F word then don't put "F The world" that part of the song was ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: She's Not Me.

    I wonder if you intend to sing the "Why can't you see" part like Tyler Swift or something. For some reason when I read that part of the song I ...

    Feb 11, 2011


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian