User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Good Enough.

    Hey Ali! Rose here! This is an amazing piece. It's got a rawness about it that I like. Some parts of it are brilliant, like the imagery you used and ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Barren Region

    Aloha, Aloha! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, I like this piece. I really get a sense of your love for the place where you ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To a Good Friend

    Hello, Darcy! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. Overall, this is an amazing poem. The subject is definitely my favorite part of the entire thing; good friends ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sea of Snow

    Hello, Tucker! Rose here! I really like this piece. Personally, I like winter, but I can understand how the cold does get dreary sometimes. I like this because it expresses ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What was I supposed to do?

    Hello, Snow! Rose here! First off, this is a good poem. The best thing about it, in my opinion, was the story you told. The bad thing was, the only ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never Leave Me...

    Hey, Alabaster! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, this is a very nice poem. There was one little detail in particular that I feel was ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Recruited: Chapter One Take 2

    Hello there! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. I absolutely love the characters you've created. They're strong and I believe in them; when writing a novel, that's ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Dreams Kept me Awake

    Hello, Kat! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, I love this piece. You managed to fit quite a bit of imagery into it, and some ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That's Strange

    Hello, Thalizar! Rose here! First off, I like this poem. I actually wrote one sort of like it a ways back; in fact, it used repetition as well. I'm going ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Earth!

    Hello, Chaos! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. This has plenty of possibilities. I definitely identify with your main character, and she'll give you plenty of opportunities ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I'm so Proud of You - Chapter Three

    Hello, Lily! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! Since I haven't read the first two chapters of your book, I'm not going to discuss your plot or ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Lord of the Rings/After it Begins/Chapter 1

    Hello, Marmalade! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, I'm a huge Tolkien fan. The Lord of the Rings is probably my favorite book; in fact, ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Legends of Terrianne; Chapter One

    Hey, Sam! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this today! You've definitely got talent, I'll give you that. You're able to create brilliant characters and set up a story, and, ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forgotten

    Hey there, Demib! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, I love this piece. It's very simple but still gets its point across. In fact, the ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: deleted

    Hello again, Belarus! Rose here! First off, I like the feeling of this poem. Your character seems confused, lonely, and resentful, but I still get a feeling of strength from ...

    Dec 3, 2011


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)