User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Lanturn

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here as much as I do; there are some amazing, talented writers here who have a lot to share! If ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dylan

    Hi! My name is Rose, like the flower, the red ones are my favorite. I love it when somebody gives me a dozen of them because it makes me happy, ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Prom With My Mom

    Hello there! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, I'd just like to say that I adore your concept for this piece. It's so cute! I ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: New (I'm still working on the title)

    Hello there, Roxy! I'm Rose and I'll be reviewing this piece today! The overall feeling of this is good. You conveyed the nervousness of both of your characters. I understood ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Purple - part 1

    Hello there!! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! Pertaining to the technical side of this piece, I didn't find anything wrong. Your punctuation and capitalization were excellent; ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Boo'Thang

    Hi Alibri! Welcome to YWS! I absolutely love it here; my writing has improved loads since I joined and I've met quite a few nice, talented people who've helped me ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life

    Hi there Robster! (Or shall I call you James? Ha ha!) Anyway, I'm Rose and I'll be reviewing this piece today! Pertaining to the first two stanzas, I have no ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: If Forever Ends, Chapter 1

    Hello there! First off, welcome to YWS. I absolutely love this place; I've become such a better writer since I joined and have met a lot of other incredibly nice, ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Moonlight Serenade Chapter 1

    Hey there!!! Wow! I'm impressed. You said that English was your second language? You're very good at writing it! I only found a few places where it seemed a little ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love is

    Hello there! I actually really like this poem. It's different than the dozens of other love poems I've read; as opposed to me forgetting this as soon as I press ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It Was Always Me

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! My writing has improved so much since I first joined, and there are so many excellent writers and people here! I hope you enjoy it ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ladybug

    Hello there! I have to say, I love this story. When I started reading it and seeing the direction in which the story was going, I hoped that it wouldn't ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Think

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! It's such an awesome place and my writing has improved so much since I've been here. I hope that you like it as much as ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Internal Battles

    Hello there, Silence!! First off, welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here as much as I do. My writing has improved so much since I first joined, and ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Power of the Leaf

    Hello there!! This is an interesting poem. I'm very inspired by leaves as well; I incorporate them into quite a few of my paintings and I'll usually add a few ...

    Nov 20, 2011


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data