User avatar

constantia

constantia.

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: A Rainy Soundview-Something Street (Revised)

    Gosh, this was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I'm a sucker for metaphors and analogies, and this was done so wonderfully. There was a lovely balance between descriptive narrative and descriptive met

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Love Me Or Leave Me

    Haha thank you, friend! Yeah, I understand what you mean about the format. When I copied and pasted this from the original doc, the formatting got irritatingly screwed up and ...

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: The Happy Blues

    Hello! I thought it was quite interesting. Different, and your imagination is wonderful. But now, to get down to the constructive criticism part of this comment, if you don't mind? ...

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: father's mother

    *I'm NOT beta'ing this though, and so... Oy. I'm so sorry. Of all things to mistype... That

    Oct 17, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A single wish.

    Omg... This was honestly amazing. I wish I could give you a better review with some actual constructive criticism, but I'm not the best poet. Haha You told such an ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 2 Years

    Omg this was amazing. That's all I have left to say. Haha

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Psalm of the Wanderer

    This was too amazing for words, honestly. It reminds me of all the things He is capable of. It's pretty heartwarming.(:

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Head in the clouds

    Haha! Cute. Definitely amusing.

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Never Alone

    This confused me at some parts, but it was awesome. Never Alone by Barlow Girls, right? I love the connection you made to the song. Not exactly what I had ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: And Then There Were Two: Day 4 - 4:24 pm

    So, I realize that I've made a really big mess of just trying to get all of this story posted, and I'm truly sorry. I've decided to post this instead ...

    Sep 10, 2011


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu