Random avatar

chamberlainj

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life goes on...

    I must say that this is a mediocre poem, I can tell that you didn't spend along time on it. Just kind of popped in your head so you started ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Missing You

    The poem is not really impressive, mediocre. It seems to be so forced it lacks flow, and something just seems as if it has a child's tongue(well written non the ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nero's Dream

    It seems to be surfaced and well looked. But the fact is with all constructiveness, you didn't really try. You on the facet this seems to be a fascinating piece ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Can nobody hear me?

    I'm not much of a critique, mainly because I think constructive criticism is still criticism(I'm not one to care of others feelings much, but I understand pain so I don't.) ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eulogy

    Eulogy Chrysanthemums line the path I walk As I roam the graveyard at close of day. Wondering if the dead could talk- What have they seen, what would they say? ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little Susie

    awwww that was absolutely sadnining. It very nicely written though for being horrible, cant you write more peaceful things? I like the you wrote the piece though mimicing the format ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Happy Birthday!

    Thats absolutely adorable, hahaha and I love the out there humor of the whole piece because its one of the ones that make me happy not just like a standard ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fight the Night

    I really like that short simple sweet straight to the point and quite meaning full Brealdown =]: Face the night death is fun time to fight no time to run ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Deleted]

    This is a very gorgeous poem. I like the way you rhymed than stopped rhyming but the beat and flow still kept' the same. I like this poem I hope ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my poems from before.........advice wanted...

    I really really really like the first one. Im not a huge huge huge fan i really like rhyming poems, but sometimes theres a good one i go oh I ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forever Young

    hmm. Your poem at first glance seems mildly confusing and after a multiple of lines i believe the last one is really just like the line that anchors the whole ...

    Nov 8, 2008


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta