User avatar

cha3739

  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: I am not a jigsaw

    Hi, Dark! While I don't share the same position on the subject, I definitely think that there are people in the world who feel like this. You said you're not ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Perfect Weather (Chapter 1)

    Hi, Emily! Welcome to YWS and congrats on getting your first chapter posted. Good: You're descriptions are amazing. I love, love, love descriptive writing and you've got it down pat. ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Making You See - Chapter Three

    Hi, MoIIy :) The good: I like the progression of events here and the way you weave information about Lucy's past into the story. You're showing, not telling, and that's ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: A Fleeting Eternity, Chapter Two

    Hi, ShadowVyper :) Let's get started! Good: All of your sentences flow extremely well which is great. I like your descriptions and the way your characters interact with each other, ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: To Save The World Chapter 1

    Hi, Swiftfur :) Good: You've got a great knack for description and you really give some insight into the world you've created here. I like that you've started out with ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Sacrifice - Chapter Two

    Hi, ScarlettFire :) So, here we go. Good: I love how you're really descriptive with the actions of the characters. It gives me a sense of actually watching these things ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Great Pokemon Adventures! Chapter 4 Part 2: True Swablu

    Hi, Pokemonlover :) I'm a huge fan of Pokemon so it's nice to read something based around that world. I like your dialogue a lot and the interactions between the ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Untitled (need help with the title)

    Hi, Bugslake :) I've always loved stories about fallen angels more than vampires/werewolves/zombies and you've taken an interesting stance on the subject. I'm really excited to see where you go ...

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Vampiric; Chapter Three

    Hi, Lucrezia :) So I read the last chapter and I liked it better than the first chapter and now I read this chapter and I like it better than ...

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Fourth World: Chapter One

    Hi, Giuliaarmiero, welcome to YWS :) First off I'd like to say that you have a ton of potential here. I like the idea you're going with and I'm curious ...

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Soul's Decay : Prologue

    Hi, Mephistolesangel :) Okay this seems like a really intriguing story because it's NOT looking like another paranormal romance. I really hope that's not what it will end up to ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Health Re: Ivy's Journey--Prologue

    Hi, Emily :) Wow, this was a really moving piece. Usually I have a problem with bits like this that do so much telling instead of showing but I think ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Do you remember...?

    Wow, this actually brought tears to my eyes. I'm kind of stunned. I don't really ever expect anything from short stories but this was fantastic in a very simple way. ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knights of the Crimson Kingdom: Exiles of the Fall (Chapter 1)

    I like what you've got going so far. There's a lot of potential, plot-wise, but I agree that listing off each class and their abilities was a bit info-dumpy. It ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: A Day I Won't Remember

    Hi, Silverlock! I really like what you've written here. You're really descriptive and I love that. To me, it seems like you've personified how a great day can go bad ...

    Dec 9, 2013


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore