User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    Whoa I just finished #6 in the first series. I LOVE this series! How many of you were annoyed that Firestar didn't actually get to kill Tigerclaw? Scourge killed him ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    YES!!! I read the first two and I couldn't find anymore for a long time then I found the 3rd and 4th and now I can't find where I put ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Let It Bleed:Chapter Four

    I read the crits this time, smart of me i know, and everyone got what i was gonna say so ill just talk about plot and whatever. okay, the characters ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Let It Bleed: Chapter Three

    Let It Bleed Chapter Three The Truth A soft thudding caressed my head, small warm pricks moved up and down on my arms. I yawned and blinked once; a beautiful ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Let It Bleed: Chapter Two

    Let It Bleed Chapter Two The Other End I hurt all over, every time I swallowed it felt like someone had stuffed a handful of sand down my throat . ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Let It Bleed: Chapter One

    Let It Bleed… Chapter One Where I belong The silver moon drifted across the dawning sky. Shadows of gloom and revulsion inched towards the mirror image of the world in ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Let It Bleed - Chapter One

    points for a wolf story! *cracks knuckles* here i go The glow of the early morning sun streamed through the small openings of the bushy trees that lined the clouded ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kidnapped C2 : Beyond reality

    you had me dying laughing, especially with the thinking about butts thing seriously that was awesome Feedback questions 1) How old would you say the MC is? 15-16, obviously young ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm in Love #4

    beautiful ending. for some reason i really loved that the mom got rejected, i wanted to laugh in her face! that is a good thing, because you made me see ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kidnapped C1 : Goodbye boring life, hello horror flick

    1) the MC is very realistic, i like how she considers grabbing the knife or running but is choked by her own fear which is probably something that happens a ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Violet, her first appearance

    umm im rather confused but ill try to point out some things my comments are bolded Tom looked at himself in the mirror. He looked the same as he did ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: HarborVille Prologue

    This was intriguingly interesting, and spine-chillingly realistic... Congratulations! haha there were a few minor mistakes i spotted: There couldn’t an arm! just add the be, obviously and some other

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Two Wagons

    this was pretty good, although the time gaps are confusing and it all seems a bit rushed. especially the "romance" parts. for two people who are so in love with ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: As I Tango

    bigbad u never cease to amaze me gosh k here i go Gliding gracefully, ever so gracefully, I twirl and tumble and soar. I am lissome, I am limber, as ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Red Rain

    It would help if you could break this up so it is easier to read. that would help a lot, you would get more crits that way. Anyways, on to ...

    Feb 17, 2008


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx