User avatar

casey_kent

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How could you?

    It's was interesting but I think that it was little too figurative. Maybe you can add a few more lines so that the people would know what really happened. It ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blessing

    It's not quite a romantic story since it's about him and his dad. The love story wasn't quite noticeable. But it was nice.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 15 money making ideas

    cool. I've been trying to find ways to get money and this kinda helped. Thanks!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Abusive Teen Relationships

    Nice article. But you have to break up some information though.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: ♥ Art Boy

    i love your story! i love the way you describe the boy! i bet he is really hot. i wish this happens to me or something!

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Its Last Moments

    This poem is lovely. It reminds me of my dog that died. I like it. Has great impact on the reader.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Lost Autumn

    Your poem has great impact on the reader. Which is nice. I actually think that your poem is beautiful and very organized and easy to understand. :)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Close you eyes

    It's nice. I picture hope in you poem. I like it.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm not seducing you but...

    It's abstract but in a way graphic. I could definitely see the pictures in my mind, But it's nice, 'coz you express your feelings through this.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Glass

    It's kinda creepy and uhhm emo-ish but you did a nice job in expressing your feelings! keep up the good work! :)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hurt

    nice poem. very informative. i bet this is from experience. or not. in anyway i like it. i really do. :)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Night fixed up

    awww. nice story. cry-worthy. i think the ending is sweet and angsty at the same time.

    Feb 8, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew