User avatar

casey_kent

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Finding myself.

    The poem was..okay. To say at least. I didn't quite get some parts. I sat there on the edge of my bed Pondering to myself...I felt like I were dead. ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Secret.

    I liked it. I think that it was a good poem and just like a secret, you won't share it like immediately. The poem is hiding the secret itself. I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Doble Cara

    lol. This is a very, uhmm, mad poem I can say. I can feel the emotion here and clearly it's anger. Anger of someone who's highly intellectual like [s]Jeremiah[/s] NOBODY. ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Last Kiss

    When I stare at it, I just see a big chunk of boring words. You have to put this in nice stanzas so people won't go and conclude that this ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Smile, a Blonde, and a Homecoming Dance

    Awwwwwww. ADAM!! It's so sweet, cute, nice and at the same time sad. Is this a real life story of yours? If it is, you should tell her. She would ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Family

    I liked the message of the poem. It is very nice. But I thing the rhyming doesn't really go with the poem. Advice: Don't push the rhyming in your poems. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: *Ability Academy* [UPDATE: CHAPTER 2 UP!]

    okay. First off, I liked it. (Well I like everything you write, or draw) lol. Chups, this is so nice. Any intentions in continuing? Anyway. Down with the critique. It's ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Searching

    Oh. I totally understand why your poem is like this. People, this is a concrete poem. Look it up if you don't know what I mean. But HelpSOS, I can't ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: crow

    I can't quite understand it. I don't know if I consider this a poem at all. I didn't like it. It seemed a little too boring for me. The second ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tiny Hands, Tiny Feet

    OMG! This poem was so beautiful! This poem made me cry. It reminded me of my brother who died. He died 2 days after his birth. My mom got to ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Him

    I really liked this thing. It was very heart-aching. I can feel her pain. Although, I wouldn't consider this as a poem. This isn't actually a poem. Maybe you can ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Zeitgeist Chapter 1-7 :)

    I loved it. Post more chapters, dear. Like now. Uhm it may need some punctuation work though. And uhm some lines to indicate where the lines are supposed to be. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cold love

    You HAVE to put this in stanzas or something. If you don't, it's like a big boring chunk of words and people won't like it. I can feel the pain ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Momma's hands

    why don't you try chopping your word into stanzas? All I cant see is a big chunk of words. It's all choppy when you read it and try using figures ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stars

    Nice poem, dude! But it might be a little too scattered. There are lines that are supposed to be in here not there. If you know what I mean. But ...

    Feb 12, 2008


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac