User avatar

brielle

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The House of Diamonds

    I LOVE THIS.!!!!!! Hey, DIAMONDS are a girls BESTFRIEND. ! Alot of discription, love the big words. Pretty words my favorite part is "A family that glitters in the dark, ...

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: Fortis

    These a really good poem. i love the word you use in stanza 16 "conspicuously" pretty word. i feel like you had these into you, its like yuor reading it, ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The first look

    I love these Poem, but the part where you had " I thought you'd think me weird" it should be "I'm". I love these poem. love the discribtion, everything even ...

    Oct 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Lips and Lies

    I'm here to edit. Who or what person are you talking bout? I confused?? These is my Opinon,it doesn't make sense. "The red lips, with thick lipstick - glowing. She ...

    Oct 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Blossoms on the Pear Tree

    I dont think there's nothing wrong with it. I sounds good, but of course like you said it does'nt make sense. Your taking about a pear tree at the end, ...

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Friends Reunited

    What?is all i got to say. I don't know who or what these is. it looks like a Crap that's just written on paper, just some lines that does't make ...

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: somethings and nothings and in betweens

    Hey im here, i like this but, what you said in these lines "i made a promise to myself not to become a nothing spot in our house. i keep ...

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Once Upon a Time

    Hey, I Love these Poem it reminds me of some things. I don't think you should use time alot there are other words, that rhythms and some that don't that ...

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Too demanding?!

    Hey, i like these poem you wrote but here are a few things. "Damn" you must have words better than that, langue. I'm not going to lie and say i ...

    Oct 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: imagination damnation

    Hello, these sounds good, but you don't have to rhythm in every line. I LOVE your pretty WORDS, but before you post it make sure you re-read it. "I want ...

    Oct 4, 2013


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites