User avatar

bpmzcpl

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Moonrider

    Hey Morrigan! This is a great poem. It says a lot in such a few words. I really loved how this poem feels like a story, but also a wish. ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Capsizing in the flow of thoughts

    This is how I feel sometimes too. Thanks for putting words to those emotions. I really like this poem because not only did it relate to me but it transported ...

    Apr 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Meadow Tale

    Hey nollibee! This is a wonderful poem. I like the tone and the voice that you used. I had a few questions: Should marigold in the first stanza be marigolds? ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Josephine's Shadow

    This is a very cool way to think about something that is such a scary topic to so many. It says so much with few words. One question I had: ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hold your Breath

    Oh my goodness, this hit me hard. I relate with this a lot. I really liked that you talk about walking instead of falling in love. This approach to love ...

    Apr 1, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: End of the war

    This is so cool and very relatable. One question that I did have had to do with your periods. Is there a reason that you have three sometimes and two ...

    Apr 1, 2020


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres