User avatar

bludragon525

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Happy Pills

    Wow. That was... fantastic . I could almost see the girl taking the pills at the end. But oh no, mother, two does not suffice. I'll try three, I'll try ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And the Show Must Go On

    Hey! I liked this. Both the content and the idea behind in was fabulous. You need a little punctuation to help the poem flow a little bit more, but otherwise, ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shiver

    Hey!!!!! At first glance, your poem shape looked it was very random and had no point. And then, like Rachel, I realized that it was shiver. I was confused by ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i can see it now..

    Hey! I liked it. I guess that's all I can really say. You had a few typos, but nothing too serious. those still frames .. I was a little confused ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A common thing really

    Hey!!!! Great poem! I loved it from the very first line. I found nothing wrong with it; your grammar was good, except for a few "I"s here and there. Obsessed ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No One Understands

    Hey!!!! First off, I really liked your poem. This poem portrays several feelings, all of which links to one another in some way or another. I could relate to it ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Love You Forever

    Hey! Darko basically said everything for me. When I kiss you, It doesn’t mean, I love you, It means: Never let me go, I care so much for you, I ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The blind girls plea

    Hey! When I was reading your first stanza, I had absolutely no idea where you were going with this. But then I read your second stanza, and I loved it. ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Doomed Men

    Hey! Like both darko and Tayla, I didn't like your repeating part. It sounds..... insecure, and I would suggest taking it out. Men move hurriedly, racing the sun to the ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Mother and I

    Hey! Wow.... that's all I can really say. I felt myself reaching out to the narrator, it that rarely happens in poems. Great job! but where were you in my ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Those backstabbers

    Hey!!!! Okay, I don't mean to be harsh or anything, but this... I HATE THEM. ... is the worst ending in the history of endings. I'm sorry, but this is ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wolf Moon-Chapter 1: Orders

    Hey!!!! I liked your story. It has a very good plot. This just wants me to read more about Lady Wolf and her companions. Um, I thought the description of ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Save a life. [please read&tell me what you think]<3

    Hey! Okay, first off Hades isn't really considered an Olympian. The twelve Olympians are Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Dionysis, Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Hermes, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaetus, and Demeter, I thi

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Before the Moon

    Hey!!!! Great start. Your plot is fascinating, and I just want to know more about Isaac and Jake. “What?” He asked, amazed. “I think you heard me,” I answered. “You ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    Well done! *claps* I've never been pulled in like that in the first sentence. Maybe the first paragraph, but never the first sentence. Great job! :) I loved your characters: ...

    Jul 9, 2009


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter