User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Voice of an angel

    Very good. It was sweet and easy to read. Good job. :D

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Little Brother.

    Wow. Nicely done. Great Job!

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dejection

    Ditto on with Sic said.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: High School Students

    This is certainly not poetry. It kinda refers to a debate maybe, but not a poem. This was, I'm sorry, but an eye sore to read. Try again.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Free

    I kinda liked this poem. Simple, smooth, and to the point. Good.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rain Drop

    I liked, even if you used plop. Now I will look at rain drops differently. Anyway, good job. :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sensual narcotics

    Liked it Medusa and love your name.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wishing Star

    Cool. Very nice. Good job.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Changes

    Ditto to all the comments.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For Eva, Dreaming

    It was ok. Just ok. I had mixed feelings about this poem. Good luck.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Five Bars in Rome: Letter to an American Soldier

    Great. Just great. You made me tear up. :smt010 You shouldn't write stories this good. Keep it up. Have any tissues?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tears

    I'm sorry, but I sort of liked it. I'm weird I guess. :?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Pierced Heart

    I liked it, but for some reason it came to me as being a typicial heart-felt poem. Anyway don't mind me, keep writing. :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Howling"

    I think I only read two of your works so for and I can tell that you are an outstanding writer. Keep it up and I will be happy to ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile

    Ditto (of all the above). Good poem. Adios :smt028 !

    Apr 15, 2008


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats