User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other » General, General Re: The All Mighty Telephone

    I forgot about this poem. It's been so long..... Any more comments?

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Goodbye Gift

    Hi everyone, I decided to bring out this poem one more time to see if anybody else wanted to comment on it. I love this poem and I hope you ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To The Stars

    This was great! Wow I loved it. Please keep writing.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Point To Silly Dreams

    Good job writing this. I enjoyed reading this very much. Can't wait to read more of your works! :D

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Mutants Chap 1

    I love X-men!!! I liked this. Good job.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: How Not To Make a Human

    This was cool. I really liked this! Keep it up!

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Emo Poem

    The whole poem was redundant to me, "She touched the dead body." "The face didn't breathe." I hated this. Other than that the poem was okay.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: America is the world

    Okay, but when other countries get into trouble who do they usually run to? I think America......

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life's Crying in the Corner

    This poem was okay like every one said. Anyway, welcome to YWS and I hope to read more of your works.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: America is the world

    True, but every country as it's ups and downs. That doesn't mean the country isn't less great.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Judgement

    I'm online! This was an okay poem. Keep up the good work!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreamland

    Cool poem. Keep writing! :D

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: America is the world

    It was good. I don't think America isn't that great, but the poem was okay.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Black Cloud

    Ooh I liked this. "I am the black cloud". Love this saying! Great job.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: M&M's

    I liked this poem! Adorable, just adorable! Nicely done! Great!

    Apr 28, 2008


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness