User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    Thanks Kelsey! :D

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Goodbye Gift

    Oh, sorry Silly. I think I know what you mean. I don't think there is one.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Goodbye Gift

    It doesn't have a rhyme scheme because it was a free verse poem, Silly.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Last Place

    If I had wrote this I would had revised it. But, I'll tell him what he needs to work on. Thanks for reading!

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    Yeah Emma, we do keep calling ourselves "niggas" to each other, which it's sad. My school and neighborhood is all black (including me) and we use that word religously. And ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Deleted

    Haha. Clever. i like it

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: There

    Thank you all for your comments.

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    This was a very great poem. Keep up the excellent work. I would love to read more.

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Love it! Keep writing. By the way, when are you coming back to Banneker?

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I wasn't talking about you Azila, I knew you got it. I was talking about other people who read it and didn't get it. And to MadHatter, a used nigger ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I'm surprised that a lot of people get the joke. If you don't get the joke, read the last 2 lines again.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Goodbye Gift

    Thank you for your great feedbacks! :D :D :D

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Seniors!

    One more semester for y'all! Then Class of '09 is takin' over!!!! :D :D :D

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer

    Thanks you two. I will try to write more sonnets and hope to get better at it. :)

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Color Black

    Thank you all for your wonderful critiques. I really apprioate it. I admit that it wasn't my best work, but hopefully I will get better. :)

    Jan 15, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.