User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: untitled as of right now

    Welcome to young writers' society! The poem was quite good. But I have to agree with gryphonfledgling though. I can't believe that an eight year old girl could say this. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Just my random thoughts

    Reading this made me feel like I was reading an extremely long text message. I got what you were saying, but....... I agree with the others. Keep up the work ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: They Come and They Go.

    It was ok. Don't ever apologize to the readers about what you think about your poem before hand. Let them make their own predictions. Anyway keep up the good work. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Worthy of Love

    They all took the words right out of my mouth. Serious editing is needed. I was so bad that I can't tell if the story was good or not. I ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: What i was, and who i am.

    Hi Jomel, and welcome to the Young Writers Society! I liked the rap, but I have to agree with Alainna. It was a little all over the place, but it ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The children with no name

    This was a great poem. It really got me thinking. Sad, so sad. :cry: :smt010 Keep writing!!

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    I love how you describe things. I really like this story. See you and don't get mad at Patterson. Just poison his food! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Why did it happen to me?

    Forget them! People can read it. They know that they won't have many books in high school and college that are double spaced. So they can get used to it. ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My true friend(WARNING: you may cry.......)

    Don't you hate when people re-write your poems or stories to edit them because they think their way is better? :smt013 But, Anyway, I enjoyed the poem. TGIF!!!! :smt020

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    This poem kicks major but! I love it! Come up with more stuff like this! :lol: Please do not curse on the forum! Thanks, Suzanne

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tree

    It was cute. I remember when I was 11, 6 years ago. Anyway, that's not true. Just because people are older, doesn't mean that their poems are going to be ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Glad you're back! :D :D :D

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cancerous Dreams

    I like the poem.....little bit of spelling errors....but spell check can help that. Anyway keep writing! :) :)

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    Damn, that was deep. Too deep. Loved it :D :shock: You should write more poems.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    liked it! Keep writing. :) :) :) :)

    Dec 12, 2007


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe