User avatar

blackstar

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Son is Gay

    It was amazing! Really awesome that you pulled it off just with dialogue. I love it! I don't write anymore and I just come to yws once or twice a ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the last words

    What you wrote is something I can relate to. If I'm going to die, I'm entitled to say a few words. Am I right? I don't feel free, I don't ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    F= Finally finishing something!! and not giving up U= U liked it!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPYYYYY!!!!!! N= Now, I guess I'll move on to reading and writing other stuffs :p ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Can't Believe It

    Normally, The guy should do this, that's why. But, 86% of guys expect the girl to make the first move. It was sweet story and also a bit funny. He ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silent Screaming

    The clicking of the clock ceases to start, As all time is frozen like solid water, The wind is still between each bare blowing, All that is moving, a silent ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: terrorist?

    I am never going to get why most ppl think that all muslims are terrorist. Just 'cause some shitheads 'caused 9/11 they think that everyone of them are terrorists!!! Why? ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A dreame

    'where people are together no blacks no whites no defined rights every one together' ... You are a typo freak, and I am the hated semi-perfectionist editor who sometimes types ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: lost change of love

    Dude, you seriously need to add more details. And I mean add "Conversations" not details to the rape part. People will rate your story 18+ and hate you for life!! ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: There's a Decepticon on My Wall

    Really funny. Poor you! You have to sleep at night knowing that a decepticon is in your house planning to destroy the world :( :p I wish that it was ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Claire and Gray - Blue (part 1)

    I think your story might be interesting, I will read the next part later. But as most others, I think that the 1st part was rushed. You should add some ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Bloodlust

    The same thing as others, you should make a sequel. The story seems unfinished. Even if the writer makes the impression that there might be something more, it doesn't exactly ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Post deleted

    true, I hate it when ppl try to change me or say something about me. I am always gonna be just the way I am ppl!! There ain't nothing you ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: .

    first of all, loved it. second of all, great use of words! But it didn't quite do it for me. I mean, the story was great! And it sort of ...

    May 31, 2011


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci