Post deleted

by deleted7

This post was removed

blackstar wrote a review...

true, I hate it when ppl try to change me or say something about me. I am always gonna be just the way I am ppl!! There ain't nothing you can do to change me! :D

Stori says...

Nicely done, this. There isn't much else to say.

Sat May 07, 2011 7:29 am
ArcticMonkey wrote a review...

Hello NafeCT! Here to review(:

Overall, I do like the general idea of this little piece. I mean loving youself for who you are is the way to go, and that whole 'I don't give a crap about what anybody thinks of me' attitude can be really helpful sometimes. I also like how it's quite short, and it's from your perspective. However, I do believe this piece elongs in 'Other' rather than 'General Articles', but you might disagree with me on that. And I also like you're repitition.

What I didn't like was how everything was sort of worded, like with all the exclamations marks and the capital letters. I really think that this piece has a lot of potential because I really like this idea of one voice. It's actually quite hard to critique a piece like this. I think you need to get rid of all random words in capitals if you want this to be serious. This almost seems like a speech if I'm honest, if that's what it is then you can shout out those things in capital letters.

Although I did say I like the repitition of this piece, there's something that still bothers me about it. Who is your target audience? I mean I'm just really confused. Anyway, just remember, that deep down there are actually many people who like and dislike things that people might find a bit weird, so you're not the only one. So, I'm just thinking that piece lacks a bit of originality. I think that you could maybe make this into a poem? And use metaphores for all your feelings to make it more exciting or something.

Nitpicks:
I have dozens of flaws. Thousands. Millions#BF0000 ">, even. But if I had a choice to be anyone #BF0000 ">else, I’d still choose me. Heard that one before#BF0000 ">, huh? Yes, I honestly like myself that much.

I’m queer and I don’t ever, EVER want to change#BF0000 ">; so if you can’t live with that then you know where the exit door from my life is.

Hope I helped, see you around!
~ArcticMonkey x

Fri May 06, 2011 11:11 am
Gheala wrote a review...

Lol. I liked it! It's amazing when you come to realize that you're beautiful the way you are, right?
Your style is very nice, and I loved how you listed all the reasons you like yourself the way you are. They made me smile and I think you just made my day.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.