User avatar

blackpencil

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The realm

    That was much better than the first chapter, I think! Great job! There are some things I caught, though. At the beginning you didn't tell us who was speaking. This ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Redemption

    I don't usually read stuff like this but just a quick reply before I RUN OUT OF TIME. First of all, the story became to fast. You started off slow ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My yet unnamed fantasy novel

    Excellent job! I really enjoy fantasy novels like this. Just a few things. You need to use commas at the end of quotations that continue sentences. Such as, "It is ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The realm

    "This is not a good idea," stated a slightly hidden, female, human like figure. Too many adjectives describing this character are placed one after another. Try to incorporate these descriptions ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rise

    I liked it. I wish I could write poems like that... But If wishes were fishes then I'd have to go fishing! ... But I'm a fantasy writer... Anyway, this ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 4

    Good story but i just found some things you might want to know about. [“Hey! Don’t you dare make fun of Lizzy!”? Allie yelled.] Why is there a question mark ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Public Transformation

    Wow! Very interesting and gory! (I hope that's what you were aiming for) I liked your style. Just a few things. "These newest boys the company had outsourced had finally ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Living 2 Die

    Hi I've seen some of your work and I like it! Except for one thing. Your style seems to be to use slang internet terms like saying "u" instead of ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    Good story! I need to keep my reviews up so here's the stuff. "I was dreaming I was wandering in the middle of a golden field. The surrounding sea of ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown

    Great job! I know I'm only a Junior Writer but I have to keep the 2:1 review rule thingy, so... Anyway, yeah, you can choose to ignore all of this ...

    Jun 4, 2009


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass