User avatar

bkwrm

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    Hi! This is great - it doesn't have as much as an impact as your first chapter, but that's not really a bad thing. I can't find any mistakes that ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    It's great - I was hooked immediately and also very intrigued. I desperately want to know what happens next, which is a testament to your skills as a writer. One ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightmare Hall-- Prologue-- Rough Draft

    Wow! I really like it! I don't think you need to change it at all -it's a fantastic prologue! Your hand in mine, eyes saying, "Let's get away, let's get ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Killing For Colour.

    This is really interesting. Your descriptions actually remind me a little of how Bram Stoker described the female vampires in Dracula. There are a couple of things you need to ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Together with its brothers, they gave more than any of them could give alone. When you say 'together with its ...' you have to say 'it did' not 'they did' ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 'The Strangest Dream' or 'The Ride of Nancy Nimbleheimer'

    Hey this is a great! A visiting author once told pupils at my school that writing down your dreams helps when you're stuck for inspiration. I must admit I was ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Trucker Diaries 2

    Nice! * Whistles appreciatively * It's such a fantastic way to start. Anyway there's just one thing i noticed: That’s a sad note to die on, I think, but then ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Tight Grip: Fool's Duel

    Impressive! I think it's really good. Actually most of your stuff is really good. I wish I could come up with the goods as often as you seem to. Anyway ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: No Order Just Anarchy(In Progress Rated R for Language.)

    I really like it when people express their opinions, no matter how often a similar opinion has been voiced. I definately love the rhythm and I can just hear heavy ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lycanthropy

    Hi! I like this and I think you're doing really well. I agree with paintedcookie that you need to check your work over though, as some of it is a ...

    Mar 12, 2007


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein