User avatar

bkwrm

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Princess and the Bee

    I love the title. I also love the poem and I think it is a credit to you that by the time I'd finished reading I was thinking about how ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: But You Can't See In

    I read poems becuase they can be beautiful in a way that prose cannot. They sort of capture a feeling and then set it free in words. If that makes ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Mask

    This was good. I wear a black glittering mask; made of glass. I hide and you seek, your out to hurt me. 1) You're not your 2) I think you've ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Fireworks for the War (Edited)

    This is so great - did you learn about stuff like the switching of socks in school, or did you find it out somewhere else? Well anyway, it works really ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do not Enter

    I like the original version better. I think that you could have done much better - I'm not sure that you've done justice to yourself as a writer in creating ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Girl in the Window (Edited)

    This is okay, I guess. I agree that the rhyming seems forced, and I think you should drop it - especially as you just change your rhyming scheme for the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Killing For Colour (re-make)

    I'm sorry but I don't think that this 're-make' is as good as the original piece. Obviously that one needed work, but this one simply doesn't come across as well. ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: We All Fall Down (Part 1 of 2)

    This is good, but I'm just wondering - in part two are your characters less accepting of the fact that they're going to die? Because Charlotte and Ryan just seem ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Love it. Can't go into the same detail as I did for the last chapter, but I'm sure you can pick anything up yourself if you just read it through. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    I like your style. It's very chatty and informal, which helps to engage your reader. The story's good, but I'm afraid that you've made a few mistakes. Felicia, or Fliss ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: From A Friend

    Hi newbie! Nice to meet you! This is a really good piece of work, but you've made one or two mistakes - but hey! So do we all! So I'm ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Traveling Light

    I prefer the original poem to the rewrite - somehow the rewrite just seems wrong . Sometimes you feel like you’re so out of place, you wanted a homerun… but ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: By The Light Of A Silver Candle

    I like it - it has the makings of a good book. The major problem you have is that you seem to repeat yourself quite a lot. For example you ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Winter

    This is really good. I suppose I'm a little biased though - I can find so few people to agree with me that winter is the most beautiful season. I ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Murdered and the Murderer (extended)

    Your stuff is good and you shouldn't be afraid to post more - how else are you going to improve? But I do think you should try writing this from ...

    Jan 28, 2008


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese