User avatar

bElL3

_mrs_penguin

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Prologue: Dragon's Triangle

    Hello! I'll be your reviewer, and better yet, i'll be your first reviewer :) Okay, first thing that I had a problem with was the format. It was a little ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter one

    Hey hey hey!! You know I'll go ahead and get straight to the point. This piece is missing some things, nothing major and definitely nothing that a little editing and ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Too Close for Comfort

    I loved it. That's all I can say. I was caught up from the very beginning, you really drew me into the story and had me guessing at what might ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow Spirit

    I'm not going to nit-pick or anything since everyone else seems to already have done that, but also because I didn't really think anything was wrong with it. I relax ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I love the Mark of the Lion Trilogy by Francine Rivers (A Voice in the Wind, An Echo in the Darkness, As Sure as the Dawn). They're set back after ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled (Chapter 1)

    Hey, I'm Belle and I'll be reviewing your piece!! There are only a few nitpicks that I have with it. First of all, one thing that really stuck out to ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The day my world collapsed

    well my friend, you've done it again. You have blown me away with your powerful writing and mad skills. I'm sorry that your friend had to experience that, though. Just ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Promise, But I Lie (1)

    The guy turned back around with a sour look on his face. I turned my attention back to the movie. It was an indie film about this guy who wanted ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 2- Untitled YA

    Okay, I noticed a few minor things here. My computer is acting up, so I didn't get to finish anything except reading it. Other than what I've pointed out and ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rainbow

    Wow, I liked it and the meaning behind it. You have an excellent vocabulary, by the way and I understand what you mean by being "wordy" i also struggle with ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The present

    I don't very often like to read any poetry other than Poe's. I think this one is very close to his style in "The Raven". I have to admit, for ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Last year i decided to kill myself - a short story

    Mom would kill me if she found out i read this, HAHA! But I do have to agree with Cynara. If I had known a person that long and became ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Organ Eater

    DDDDUUUUUUDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hackin' sick, but in a TOTALLY awesome way! I love gore! The onl

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Country Girl chapter two

    I've read the first chapter already, that's how much I like this story. I was actually waiting for a second chapter to come up so I could see what happens ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Luna 1

    Don't ask why, but I teared up a little before I realized it was a dream. I honestly thought it was amazing. You have nice style and it flowed well ...

    Jul 14, 2009


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde