User avatar

averyismediocre

averyismediocre

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Monster

    Hi! Thank you again! So, with the rhyme, as I told somebody else, I chose the rhyme scheme of ABCB. It's my favorite rhyme scheme and I use it a ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Monster

    Hi, I wasn't trying to do the rhyme scheme you thought I was doing. I made it to where only the second and last word rhyme. This was on purpose. ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silver and Gold

    That%u2019s fine. I%u2019m personally working on it too. It%u2019s kind of difficult in some cases.

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Madness

    Oh my gosh my phone screwed that up. Whenever I said the I%u2019, I meant %u201CI%u2019m%u201D and when I said %u201Cdon%u2019t%u201D I meant don%u2019t. I don%u2019t know why it did ...

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Madness

    Hi, I tried making it into stanzas but it immediately shoved it back together when I published it. I%u2019m new to this site and I don%u2019t know how it works. ...

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Madness

    Also thank you for liking this poem!

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Madness

    Thank you! I don't really feel what I felt when I wrote this poem currently. I was in a really tough mental state but I've gotten something better. Thank you ...

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Madness

    Hi! When I said rest, I meant rest as in relaxing. Thank you for telling me about this! I didn't realize how confusing that might sound. Do you think "And ...

    Mar 12, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: four, cold slate

    This was a very pleasant poem! The highlighting of the words is an interesting choice, but if it's your style then that's cool. The structure is cool but kind of ...

    Mar 12, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: four, cold slate

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Mar 12, 2019
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: (Thanos Can) Rewrite The Stars

    This was a very interesting concept. I can honestly lowkey imagine them actually singing that. I think my only qualm is that some of the lyrics didn't flow right. Other ...

    Mar 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: accept the ducks

    That was probably the most beautiful piece that I have ever read. I think there might even be a tear in my eye.

    Feb 22, 2019


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher