User avatar

avery014

  • Art » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Those Days

    Thank you so much for the review!

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: I Believe

    Thanks for the review!

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: I Believe

    Thanks for the review!

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Art » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Those Days

    Thanks for the review!

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Art » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Those Days

    Thanks!

    Mar 25, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: I Believe

    Thanks for the review!

    Mar 25, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: I Believe

    Thanks for the review! The belong part just means that people are not easily accepted into social circles because they are different or not the same as the mainstream, hence ...

    Mar 25, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: I Believe

    Thanks for the review!

    Mar 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Horizon

    Hey MapleWay! I really like reading about nature and especially when it comes to poems. There's just so much to learn and appreciate and emotion of course. This too was ...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Horizon

    Hey MapleWay! I really like reading about nature and especially when it comes to poems. There's just so much to learn and appreciate and emotion of course. This too was ...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Art » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Those Days

    Thanks for the review

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Voices

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: onion layers

    Hey Charm! I really liked the imagery you used, it really brings out so much emotion and meaning in, well, onions. It's a new approach to normal things in life ...

    Mar 23, 2021


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing