User avatar

aspiringauthor17

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sunbathing

    Thanks! I actually did mean it to be humorous, but I probably should have had a better transition. Lindsay

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frozen Fire

    Thanks for the comments guys! I really appreciate it! :) If you have any constructive criticism, don't hesitate to let me know! Keep on writing! ~Lindsay

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Crucifix is a Sex Toy

    I agree with everyone else! Don't like the title, and don't use Christianity to talk about sex. It's not polite. Keep on writing, ~Lindsay

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wrote this when one of my best friends' dad died in the war

    Thanks for the encouraging comments, guys. I really appreciate it! :) ~Lindsay "Dreams are inevitable, especially when you're in the middle of them" ~(By me)

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm here with you

    Very touching. I can feel the emotion, which shows you are a true writer! Keep moving forward! ~Lindsay "We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Prose Poetry- The Tree

    Thanks for all the reviews, they really helped. I'm kind of a novice, so it's clear I have a lot to work on. Thanks everyone! ~Lindsay

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love Poem

    By reading that one and only line, I could not tell if the audience was supposed to see this as an incorrect math problem, or a cold and lonely one-liner. ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Determination

    I really like your poem, mostly because it expresses the ability to achieve! Keep on writing! ~Lindsay

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unraveling

    Thanks everyone for your comments. The reviews were very helpful, thanks for checking out my works. :) ~Lindsay

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Just Know That I Love You {Edited}

    In the second sentence, try "But the words were there, in black and white" Joining the pirates seems a little farfetched, since the story takes place at sea, maybe the ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem I found..

    That's cute- good for when someone is young

    Aug 6, 2010


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World