User avatar

aseel

Passager

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Disoriented Horizon

    Hi :) I find it cool too formatting the poem in the middle, it's different. Thanks for the review & you too have a good day.

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Disoriented Horizon

    hey ^^ ya i never pay attention to punctuation. Thanks 4 the review :)

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Disoriented Horizon

    :) thanks Baidirai. You're right; deep feelings always make great works, not saying mine is.

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: The Struggle

    It's true life & death are never the same, but you never know which is better until you try them both. Who knows? May be death is the beginning of ...

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The last words

    hi Duke; first thanx for the advice, it seems very helping. I usually don't pay attention to the punctuations :) glad you liked it and i'll try to add some ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A dream

    hi snoink; "I closed my eyes for a moment,

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stars

    Hi tgirly I don't really have critical thing to say. Audy and HarryPotterRocks didn't leave me a thing to say ^_^ Anyway, I loved your poem. The way you described ...

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A dream

    Snoink.... Hi, About your first question, I just like the orange, that's all. However! You can totally make the English version work too... just replace "tone" with "tune." The word ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A dream

    Hello Lavvie oui, je parle française. Un peu, c'est-à-dire. However, I'm disappointed that you didn't incorporate some French lines into your second stanza! I think it would tie everything together ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A dream

    Hi PenguinAttack First of all, Thanks a lot. I'm really glad that you liked my poem. Well, I my self like second version. :-D You should be pleased with this! ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: you are my sheltter

    Kylloras, Thanx for the reply. It is helpfull, indeed. When all my fears drown, "When my fears all drown," sounds a little better since it more closely matches the stress ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: you are my sheltter

    Hi HarryPotterRocks Thank you very much for your post. You were really helpful, especially with spelling mistakes. I don't know how I missed all that, but it happens when we ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A dream

    Hello Thanx alot,Rosey, for your comment. As a matter of, fact I don't know much about poetry; so your notes did really help me. Beside, English is not my mother ...

    Jan 4, 2012


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin