User avatar

anshira

ans

  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Conflicted

    You are welcome. Thanks and the same to you too.

    Dec 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: What Is Love?

    Thank you- both for your encouragement and advice.

    May 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: What Is Love?

    Thanks

    May 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: What Is Love?

    Thank you

    May 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: What Is Love?

    Thanks

    May 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: What Is Love?

    Thank you.

    May 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: What Is Love?

    Thank you. I will think about fixing the things that you have problems with.

    May 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: What Is Love?

    Thank you.

    May 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: The River

    Hello. I thought that your poem was very heartfelt and I really enjoyed reading it. Suicide is becoming quite a big problem and it was a good theme to base ...

    May 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: My Sister's Skin is Darker Than Mine

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello, I hope this review helps. Looking at the positive side of things, I loved this poem. The bias behaviour of the people was well portrayed and so was the ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Don't Do It

    you are welcome- it was a pleasure reading it.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Hurtful Things

    You are welcome.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Hurtful Things

    You are welcome.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Bitter Sweet Confusion

    Thank you very much.

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Bitter Sweet Confusion

    Thanks

    Jan 25, 2015


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese