User avatar

anshira

ans

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks for your encouragement.

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks, I will try to improve the poem. XD

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Fat Cat

    Thanks, will try to improve what you suggested.

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Writer of Things

    A nice poem. I like how you have portrayed the image of a writer. Your rhyming words are very nice as well. Everything is perfect just the way it is.

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Thoughts

    Thanks, I have corrected that.

    Aug 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: The Sun

    Thanks for reviewing my work. Will try to follow your advice.

    Aug 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: The Sun

    Thanks, I will try to benefit from your review

    Aug 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Thoughts

    Thanks, look forward for your comments again.

    Aug 14, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Thoughts

    Thanks for for review. I will ponder on what you wrote and try to make it better.

    Aug 14, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Thoughts

    Thanks, I will look over what you said and try to improve it. Thanks.

    Aug 14, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Yellow Bird

    I really like your style of writing and dont understand why you call it short... Its the perfect size. I also love the .way I arranged the stanzas. A bit ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Lyrical Re: Ode to a Circle

    A great job done. The comical theme was quite interesting and I liked your ending. Your colourful adverbs and adjectives made the poem easy and fun to read. Your rhyming ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Alone

    I love the way this poem gives you a deep sad feeling. The short lines sound pretty though they are very short. Work on your rhyming words and your arrangement ...

    Jul 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Alone

    I love the way this poem gives you a deep sad feeling. The short lines sound pretty though they are very short. Work on your rhyming words and your arrangement ...

    Jul 26, 2013


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss