User avatar

anonymousx

anonymousx

  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    ^ lol

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Ascension Chapter 3- Premonitions Part 1 of 2

    I apparently forgot I reviewed this before I reviewed chapter 2. I'm going out of order....OH WELL. I love this series.

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Andrew - An Introduction

    I laughed so hard when that was the only few things you nitpicked at. I'm also really awful at switching between past and present tenses, first person, ect. I just ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 1 [First Draft]

    You're awesome. :)

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 1 [First Draft]

    That's intriguing. Why did you choose to go that way? It's different...and awesome.

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: [Halberd] Ruby File (1) Casino (scrapped)

    Amen to that...writing is very hard lol

    Aug 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Princesses and Princes

    Thank's so much for the review! I hate rhyming poetry and I can totally see how the structure messes it up, though. I'll take time to edit it once I ...

    Aug 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    it has to be [i] [/i

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Plugged In, Not Charging

    try putting lalallala

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Welcome Home & Pulse

    Thank you very much! I really appreciate it :) I have a couple more. Once I knock out this review thing they have going on Sunday, I'll have plenty more ...

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Andrew - An Introduction

    I appreciate you commenting and I'm aware that there is probably grammatical issues, however...this story is not what most people expect. Andrew has nothing to do with anything, he's just ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love Again

    Thank you bunches for the feedback! I think that it was meant to be overwhelming, but able to be understood. Love/heartbreak is an overwhelming feeling where you simply have no ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love Again

    Aug 27, 2014


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper