User avatar

amygabb

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Skeleton Key

    Thanks so much. Yeah, I agree with the key thing.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: That's So Gay!

    Wow. I am so glad you were touched by this. There are a ton of people who feel this way, just remember that. :)

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Do

    Thank you so much! I had stopped posting for a long time but it's nice to be so welcomed back. :) Just thanks.

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Asymmetrical Confrontation

    Cheers to flaky friends!!!

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scream

    I am glad you liked it. Thanks for your suggestions!

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scream

    Thanks so much!

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waiting for Love

    I thought this was a really great poem. Your rhymes were consistently good. I thought the story was very relatable and I could connect to the message. Thanks for sharing!

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Veneer

    I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my piece. You made some very helpful suggestions! By the way, I didn't format my story like that - when I ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mummy.

    I love this! Why is it always the kids who have to be strong for our parents?

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For Those Who Fall In Love Easy

    I love this poem! All my suggestions were already said above so all I can do is gush now. I think the message in this poem is SO true and ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Words are Silent

    wow....Wow....WOW!!!! Holy cow this is amazing! You just put into words what I think all the time! I can't even choose my favourite part because I love it all! (sorry ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Morals

    No, this is the end of the story. Yeah, I know it is short.

    Oct 7, 2011


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind