User avatar

alpacaboss

Welcome! Your vibe has been approved by the alpaca.

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: A Notebook

    First of all, welcome to YWS! I'm honored for my work to be your first review. I'm quite glad to see your take on it. This poem can be taken ...

    Oct 1, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Passion Lost

    Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it :D

    Sep 11, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Mini Collection of Short Poems

    Thank you for your review! I really appreciate it! Honored to be a source of inspiration :D

    Sep 9, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Mini Collection of Short Poems

    Yup that's the hidden message HAHAHHA Glad you like the poems! Say hi to your sister for me (and my alpacas)!

    Sep 8, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Passion Lost

    Thank you for your review! I always appreciate comments no matter how long or how short they are :D What I meant by "mechanical" means no emotions. Usually the virtuosity ...

    Sep 8, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Passion Lost

    Thank you my friend! This review has been of great help to me in my great adventure of writing! May we soon all find the fire to our lost passions

    Sep 7, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Mini Collection of Short Poems

    I noticed that almost all writers have this uncanny ability to connect things that don't even seem related. My friend, I honestly was picking random-ish topics and putting them all ...

    Sep 6, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Mini Collection of Short Poems

    Thank you for your encouragements too!

    Sep 6, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Mini Collection of Short Poems

    Ohh I just searched up what zine means Might consider it as I'm actually planning to compile and make a book of short easy to read poems

    Sep 6, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Why I cannot Write

    That's cool! I guess all student writers have written during a boring lecture once in a while. (I've done it...a tad too many times) Glad to see writing as an ...

    Sep 5, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The Hero's Dilemma

    Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it :D I intended the poem to be vague to let the reader conceptualize of what happened and what is happening. I'm try ...

    Sep 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: "In this moment."

    That's so cool! Some of Gavin Luke's works are as emotion-provoking as this one which is cool hehe :D You're welcome! :D

    Sep 1, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The Hero's Dilemma

    Thanks for your review! Really appreciate it :D

    Aug 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Down, Deep, Deep Down

    you are most welcome!

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Down, Deep, Deep Down

    Ahh I can see how that works. I would get it more if you capitalized words like %u201CRock%u201D because that would make me think of Jesus who is our Rock, ...

    Aug 16, 2023


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice