User avatar

alpacaboss

Welcome! Your vibe has been approved by the alpaca.

  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: i am the only one

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I really love this! The way you wrote it is as if the narrator is sobbing uncontrollably and gasping for air in between phrases (at least that's how I imagined ...

    May 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: A Ticking Bomb

    Thank you for your review! Will take your suggestions into consideration. :)

    May 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: On a Tightrope

    Thank you for your review! Thanks for the tip to make my works more subtle. I believe applying it will make my writing more rich. :)

    May 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: On a Tightrope

    Thank you for your review! Thanks for the tip to make my works more subtle. I believe applying it will make my writing more rich. :)

    May 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: candlelight

    My pleasure!

    May 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: On a Tightrope

    Thank you for your review! Also, I like your interpretation of the last three lines. It was different than my thought process on it but your explanation works perfectly well, ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Broken mirror image

    You're welcome! Thanks for reviewing my work, too. Looking forward to hearing more from you :)

    May 22, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: On a Tightrope

    I have reviewed one of your works already :D Although I haven't perused any of the MaryAnna episodes just yet (life's demands take a toll hahaha) Will try to look ...

    May 22, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: On a Tightrope

    Sure! Which one would you like me to look over?

    May 22, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: On a Tightrope

    I just realized my emoji turned into some string of words hahaha Thank you so much for your review! :)

    May 21, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: On a Tightrope

    Thank you so much for your review! %u263A%uFE0F

    May 21, 2023
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: A Ticking Bomb

    Thank you so much for your review!

    May 21, 2023
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: The Sun and the Moon

    Thank you so much for your review! This helps a lot :D Ah yes, that's a good point about adding description to the characters hehe I will keep that in ...

    May 21, 2023
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Polaroids

    This short piece of fiction contained an incredible amount of emotion. I love how each sentence and word mattered to the story. The flow and cohesiveness of the story is ...

    May 19, 2023


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)