User avatar

afrounicorn

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alice II

    Hi. I am back after reading your Love story. Again besides what other people say, I love it. I think I understand your writing. You write from experience, when you ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Other » Romantic, Other Re: Love

    Thank you for writing this. I think this really needed to be said. Love is just really a illusion. I mean do not get me wrong, it is a wonderful ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: That Last Drop of Coffee

    Hello. I love the story. Besides the mistakes everyone points out, I love it because if you have been in the situation mentioned it is easy to understand everything. You ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Day Zero

    It does flow very nicely. All I found were a couple grammar errors, but other than that it is fantastic. Please continue with the story, for you have piqued my ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Guns! Run! Zombies!

    The way you write is so smooth, keeping pace and better yet keeping my attention through out. This is but a seedling to a larger piece I feel. You could ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Satire, General Re: Let's buy a Death Permit!

    Hi, this is actually the first story I have read on the website and I have to say, what a way to start. You know this already and I believe ...

    Oct 22, 2012


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100