User avatar

afeefah

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 2.

    Ok. Here I am again. i found one mistake but i forgot as i read on; your story totally sucked me in! once again, this is brilliant and please PM ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    Hi. As before I can't see any mistakes that haven't already been pointed out. I hope you finish this and when you do please consider trying to get it published. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 5.

    Hi. well you asked me to have a look and here i am. this-is-amazing. i caan't really say anything else. there's nothing i can say as everyone has got here ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 2.

    I'v read al of your story so far and it is amazing i cant think of a single fault in it and the only reason im posting is to say ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter One

    Well everyone else seems to have covered the nitpicks so i think i'll just comment on the plot instead. i like the way that whilst setting the scene it doesn't ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tainted Soul pt.3

    this is really good as i ve said before and i can tell that you really know your character inside out. once again you've portrayed the emotions of your character ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A little boy is born into the land of Moglia

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! So, i saw your post and though,'ok, this looks interesting..' so i read it!the plot is very good and it makes me wonder about Ethan, whether ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flame Dancer. Prologue. (Edited)

    Hi! I really enjoyed this but ther isn't much feeling in the characters apart from sadness. it's very well written but i think you just need to work more on ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: 'Dreamwaker' - Phase One

    Hello! this is really good. ican't find anything wrong with it and i really liked the way you spoke through the man even though it wasn't first person. Did that ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tainted Soul

    i really enjoyed this! you portrayed your characters emotions really well and caught my attention straight off with your description. just one thing though and this is just a suggestion. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Mysterious Signal

    Hi. the title caught my eye so i thought i'd give this a read. this is slightly confusing as i have no background info and i don't know what 'Onia ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Tree of Terror!

    Hi. everyoe else seems to have covered everything so there's not much to say. i really enjoyed your story and will read the next part when you post it. * ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Normal; revised, and added to.

    Hi. I'm going to concentrate more on the plot as I'm not really that great at grammar. it's very fast moving but i think that maybe instead of having the ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lycanthropy

    Wow! this is really good and i can't wait for more. You informed us about the character without slowin gthe pace of the story which is one thing i have ...

    Apr 23, 2009


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman