User avatar

aeroman

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Pugna Pro Patria

    Shall we begin?????? Okay, here we go! The italicized stuff will be commenting on the quotes, and the regular typing is just random thoughts as I'm critiquing. Cool? Cool! :wink: ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Call of Darkness

    Mmm...You know, I liked it a lot! It drew me in from the beginning because of how vivid the narrator's voice is. You really help us to know him. The ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Butterfly

    Mmm...that was really really good! You know in the beginning when it started with a butterfly I was like...this is gonna be corny lol. But then as I read farther ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Mmmmm...that was good! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing. The pace was a bit quick, but it seemed to flow nicely so it didn't bother me. I'm not going to ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wolf Kindred :: The Rising

    The prologue definitely didn't draw me in. It was very wordy, too much detail surrounding what I really need to know. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing (because I can ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    Myth! I love how you write! First of all you drew me into the story very well, and made me want to read more. The narrator was portrayed perfectly, I ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Woooooheeeeee! What a story!!! This, my friend, is one of the best , most origina l, fantasy stories I've read to date! It took me about an hour and a ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: There is still hope...

    Now it seems to me how you're trying to display the situation is that she wakes up, is confused, ponders a bit, looks around the room, and then realizes her ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Princess of the Blood.

    I liked how you wrote it in an Arabian style story. I read Arabian Nights last year and enjoyed it a lot. Reading this was refreshing and different from a ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Prelude to Darkness, Chapter 1, Part 2

    Hey Turtle! Well okay here comes my critique! First thing that caught my eye was this... when the sun’s first light stirred Katherine from her peaceful, slightly crowded slumber. When ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Well...I have to say, I liked it a lot! From the prologue it really intrigued me with Avarn and Karenna. One of the things I really liked about it, was ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Prelude to Darkness, Chapter 1 (Edit)

    Hmm...well this piece has interested me a lot, because I'm totally unsure where you're taking it. (I haven't read your unedited versions) I would love to read more. I got ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stalking The Stalker

    Okay, well since I'm lazy in my young age I'm not going to give you specific examples for anything, you seem smart so I'll just be giving you my opinion. ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Home Alone

    I agree it was wordy, but I thought it was really quite interesting. It felt more like I was reading a poem of some long forgotten house, with countless memories. ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ALEANA

    To start off with, part of a common courtesy (posted in the top of the forums) is that you should do two crits, of other peoples works, before posting your ...

    Sep 30, 2006


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah