User avatar

adelekm

Adele

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Way We Cope with that Thing Called Life - Part 2.1

    Thank you so much! This is a current experience, but I do have flashbacks coming up . . . Do you have any suggestions for how to distinguish between the ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Way We Cope with that Thing Called Life - Part 1

    I agree, the description is awkward and I'll definitely fix that part about the sky. Thank you so much!!

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Way We Cope with that Thing Called Life - Part 1

    Thank you, and I will definitely take your advice into consideration :)

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: The Sands of Time.

    Hahaha . . . I guess it's clear I was most recently writing about the beach :P

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Dearest, I write from a mountain top.

    Hey! This poem is beautifully written! I love the images it creates, and the final stanza ties the whole piece together very well. I also enjoyed how the tone changes ...

    Nov 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Passing the Threshold

    Hey! Good job with this poem! It is well-written and leaves me both satisfied and wanting to know more (though I suppose that is the trademark of a good poem). ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eddie and the Wolf, part 1

    Hey! I really enjoyed reading your story! The descriptions gave me a good picture of not only what was going on but also what it looked like as it was ...

    Nov 20, 2015


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women