User avatar

adelaide459

Adelaide Elizabeth

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: They say

    This piece is short but well-written. It portrays an engaging description of the girl's feelings in the situation. The use of the statement "girl toughen up". adds a layer of ...

    Aug 25, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Home ¿

    This piece is written quite well and the experiences it describes along with the picture it paints is one I feel many people can relate to. I do feel like ...

    Aug 25, 2023
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: raising dreams

    This is a lovely poem with really good imagery and description. I love how it seems to pull you along through the writer's thoughts in a way that weaves a ...

    Aug 25, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Wonderland Wanderlusters #FriendshipPoems

    I have one thing to say. THIS POEM IS BEAUTIFUL! I grew up reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and so I love anything and everything related to it. This poem ...

    Aug 25, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Empty Canvas

    This poem is great, I love how it flows, it is beautifully written and the picture it paints to the reader is interesting. I feel like you described the feeling ...

    Mar 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Wings

    I love the wording of this piece, it's beautiful. I enjoy how the perspective is that of a young girl, it adds character and more meaning to the poem. The ...

    Mar 5, 2018


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott