User avatar

Yanni1995

Yanni1995

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Prologue: Broken

    I think I will actually turn it into a novel. I have some ideas right now. You really think it will be good?

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Letters: Chapter One

    Why did I end up with him for a older brother? use an for words that start with a vowel, a for words that start with a consonant. way to ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    This is a really awesome poem. I love, love, love it!

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do not click this.

    I love it!! Especially because I fell for it myself!! Good job!!

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Her Mask (Poetry Pairs Contest Entry)

    I love it. There are times when I feel like the way the character did so I can relate to it. A job well done!

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ballroom

    This is a very beautiful poem. I really didn't find anything wrong with it but yeah, I understand what you mean. Good job!

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part - Chapter 2

    Sure. I'll put it up! Thanks. :)

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dear Mister

    Well, this is an amusing poem. I guess, you've already improved on the mistakes you had before because I couldn't find anything wrong with it besides maybe the capitalization of ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's called a lie.

    Hey! This is a very beautiful piece. I couldn't find any obvious mistakes so all I can say is keep up the good work!

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Despair.

    This is a really good poem. The flow of rhythm is really good and I loved the way you used the words. Keep it up.

    Mar 12, 2011


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson