User avatar

Wulie

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    eep, ok sorry very different schools! I hate that we all have to a certain type of person and if we don't fit that catogery then we're hated!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: [ Lingering ]

    -yay- does that mean it was ok??? I shall try change the first two line *thinks* any one got any suggestions? No time left for prayers No one will answer ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    Eep, darn school hey you never know may help you!

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: hurt me, hurt me

    Really love this wonderful imagery wonderful words however I agree with niteowl about the title I though 'oh no its going to be boring' I'm not really sure what you ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Keeping Up, rewrite, etc...

    I understood it though I may have got it wrong - and I did really like it... I'm no good at saying what to change on your poems, sorry. Wu

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Can See

    I really didn't let this it was boring and repetative it has nothing to it, there was not a line the would catch my attention sorry. It just seemed as ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Needs a good title...]

    Yeah i'm with you on that one, I jsut thought I'd give a different style a go 'cause every one says I do the same kind of style and its ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ?- title suggestions

    To be fair i loved it and for your age it is quite amazing how you write I admire you. You have so much potentioal ( sorry can't spell today) ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Last Goodbye

    I love it :)!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [A struggle.]

    Hm not to sure if this is a complitment of not but thanks for the comments... I've never really done a long poem or in structure that I have here ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    I know , I know I wasn't picking an arguement just stating my point :)! I do uderstand your point but in the end all the cancer charity wants is ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    lol some times it is good to go with the crowd in this case - lol I suppose thats why they make them, man they'll make alot of money soon. ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    I don't wear the bands because of fashion or whatever - I do strongly support each group which I mentioned however there's so many aids/groups it seems unfair to give ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Craftiness... mighty.

    Pretty darn good :)!I'm poo at textiles! wu x

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Cowardice

    I really enjoyed reading this poem I know exactly how you feel in this poem. Wu x

    Feb 7, 2005


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain