User avatar

WritersUnleashed

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "F" = Failure

    My stomach is turning, spinning very fast. very? no My head is pounding, like a bomb about to blast. My hands are sweating, smoldering, very charred. again, very? My eyes ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Truth

    This really isnt that good. Its not really a poem if you think about it. Its really kind of a rap. The rhyme is also pretty off. Its sometimes is ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Morgan's Lullaby

    Your angelic, soft hair, Good good, except soft doesn't quite go with angelic and your shimmering brown eyes. Does brown really shimer? Your sweet voice, flowing in the air, was ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Changes

    Oh lord. Oh lord. The painful phenomenon which is called the NEW MEMBER. Oh lord. So lets concentrate on one thing right now. Your flow. To be blunt - its ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: No Poetry?

    Wow, this is hilareous. I hate when people exclude certain types of writers. It not like anybody is less talented. And I mean, specificlly for nonfiction? What do these people ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In Memoriam - Part I: The Customer

    Wow. GREAT story. I really could NOT stop reading this, even though I am kinda busy. You already have me hooked. God, I can not wait for Chapter 2. I ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: 100 Wishes

    1. Go to Japan HELL YA. I wanna go too,=. 2. ...and Korea Ehhhh 3. ...and Germany Agreeed 4. ...and England I love how they speak 5. ...and Austria Naaaa ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Walking on Sunshine (music video)

    Im sorry to rain on the sunshine, but this is rather horrible. I got a minute in, and I had to just start typing this, because I couldn't stand that ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    My lord, I used to be a magnet for these types of books. I coud say "Some of the novels posted here", but that is a little obvious (AND some ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Fade of Innocence

    Say what? This is really...odd. There is not structure or Rhythm or anything? At all... This would really be more of narrative or other poetry. It is least fit here ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As the Moon Was Waxing Gibbous

    This is more of a narrative, isn't it? K lets start this thing. off the car Off the car? Ive heard of people getting OUT of a car, but not ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    Okay. This is great. I came here expecting ANOTHER emo poem. You know, the ones that talk about all of this crap that goes on in their lives. Abot there ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love I (Decay)

    B E A UTIFUL! Before I actually do the reviewers job of complaining, I just have to say, I have not read many other poetry peices that actually make it ...

    Jan 8, 2011


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office