User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Life As Bullied Child

    It's sad but amazing. It's hard to think that someone would have to go through something like this. I thought it was really good and it painted an nice picture ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'd Follow You Anywhere

    I thought this was a really good piece. It it's a little hard to see what your feeling, but this is your personal experience. I thought it was really good. ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It's In My Blood

    This is really good. It was kind of confusing at first but then I re-read it and it made sense. I loved the ending! Out of all of it that ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lie, Daddy, Lie.

    This piece is something a lot of people can relate to, me included. I like how you explain how you feel but your not really saying much about the other ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Princess killer

    I don't care if other people see things wrong in this. I wish I could write that good, because that was amazing. I absolutely love it. I like how you ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: emo poetry

    I'm not going to say it's horrible. I'm not even going to say it's bad. I'm just going to give my comments. You didn't put any thought into it. You ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To My Guardian Angel

    The spelling error idea was really cool. I didn't get it at first but then I realized. That was really cool. I know how you feel too, loosing someone close. ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Suicide

    Deep. Suicide is not a topic generally talked about. It's usually pushed to the back of the list. Like it never happens. But it does. Amazing visuals in the writing. ...

    Oct 14, 2010


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson