User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Confessions of a neglected child

    Wow. This is amazing. I love how you wrote it with the whole, "Your pushing me away, I'm pushing you away, I'm gone, I'm dead" thing. I don't know. I ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Take a Moment. Look at Your Story...

    Oh my gosh. Glorious. Just glorious. I now pronounce you, Amazing. There is so much power in these few words -all true- and it astounds me how much that made ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Make the Earth Smile

    I really liked this. It shows your feelings, and it's really easy to relate to. I also like how you put your favorite quote in at the end. My favorite ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bullies

    This is all so very true. Every word of it. Wonderful poem by the way. I think we all get bullied some time or another, but I think if yours ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anorexia of the Soul

    First off, I love the subject of the piece. I am forever being called strange for being myself in school, and am getting tired of it. However, it could use ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I know you.

    Finally! A realistic love story! But, here goes my reply... OH EM GEE I love it!!!!!!!!!!:D Great detail, great description, great everything! There are a few spelling errors, but the ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Such a Long time

    So, the last part kinda sent mini chills down my spine. Just saying. But I really really really like the poem. Awesome imagery, and it has a very good flow ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Take It Off, Boy.

    Nice! I really like the flow of everything. I also like that you wrapped up the ending with part of the beginning line. Most people wouldn't think that's very creative, ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: this is not a poem about love

    This poem should go down in history. Amazing, Astonishing, Awesome. Those are just the "A"s. I could go on through the whole alphabet and have nothing but the Best things ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poison *Edited*

    That was much better. I really liked it. It was more understandable to read and showed more emotion than the last version. This one is much more better. Awesome job ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poison

    Fantastic! I love this poem. It's really interesting. My favorite line is "I don't want to die; just live a different life." I really like that part. The part about ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: You

    Oh, my. Thanks, you made me cry, at my computer, looking like an idiot. Kidding, that was amazing. It just was. I don't even know what to say because nothing ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You are music

    RetroDisco was right, it was more like a list. I didn't show any emotion at all. A poem needs more than metaphor. It needs emotion, detail, your senses. I'm not ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 3 Poems on Childhood

    1) I think this one shows your feelings okay, but it's a little bland. It could use more detail on how you feel. 2) I like this one. It shows ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sweet Ecstasy

    When I read this, I wasn't really sure what to think. I like the flow of it, and how you show your desire. But I find it a little confusing, ...

    Nov 11, 2010


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint