User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slow Down

    Thank you, thank you, Snoinkus. I totally forgot about this poem...*cringes* I hate to have thought I even wrote it! It's so...bland! lol I sure HOPE I've improved since then! ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rushed

    This was definitely rushed (apt name for a title lol). Aleesha just seemed to be like oh wow, I'm getting married. Normally she would be more excited, and wouldn't she ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Cliche is for Wimps -- Part 1

    Great job, write me! I can't wait to see the continuation of this story, and the character's voice stood out really well for me. It was a pleasant read, and ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Intrepidity - My NaNo Novel

    As usual, Dusky, brilliant. I loved the story, and you engaged me from the beginning. The opening needs a little work, as it seems to be awkwardly constructed, but keep ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Good Enough ch.2

    It was great! Pleeeeease post more-I'm dying to read!

    May 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Good Enough

    Please, pleaes, please! Man, this story's got me goin'! lol Keep it up!

    May 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Not) My Prayer

    I really liked this poem, Ofour. In order to make it flow better, though, I'd highly suggest not capitalizing every line, if at all. It would make it seem more ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Falling in love with a monster

    The first two paragraphs are completely unnecessary. I loved the whole story though! I want to hear more about what happens to them...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rushed

    Good so far! Seems a little unrealistic, and there's not a big BANG of plot, but I like it! Post more!

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Death

    That almost made me cry! *wipes away tears* Awesome job! I'm sure it'll get published...I'll sue the editor if it doesn't!

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Smile

    Thanks so much! Wow-I didn't expect this many positive responses! !_! Thanks though for all your suggestions. Cheri>>I took your suggestion and changed it to the present tense. There had ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Smile

    Thanks guys. Any others? I'd really like to see what you think!

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Somewhere Only We Know

    I liked this a lot! Got to run, but it's really good so far! Hope to hear more of it...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: .

    I liked it. :D Loved, in fact! Very creative, and I totally adored Kit. Don't have time to crit it right now, but when I get the chance, I will!

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pending Title

    Loved it. Saw it in your blog, and still loved it. Great job-you should write like this more often!

    Mar 21, 2007


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns