User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bacon

    Cuteness! Great job, Kardas! You gotta love those random stories...:D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: On Spiritos

    See nothing wrong. Great job Dreamy! I absolutely loved it! You should seriously do more poetry! :D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Grif's Haikus (Dedicated to Snoink)

    Cute! I'm sure Snoink loves it. :D

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    THEMA is a magazine where they pick out a random topic and authors write a story around that theme. The one I chose was Written in Stone, and the last ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: No Name Story--Chapter One

    I liked it. It seemed realistic and I liked how you included the IM and stuff. Just watch your typos and grammar, but those can easily be fixed. :D

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Vanilla

    Cute! I liked it!

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Kansas City Affair: Television Blaring Loud

    Nice job. It wasn't predictable like I expected it to be, but I liked it. Keep writing!

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Just a thought

    That's really cool! I've done similar freewrites on just random topics that I felt the urge to write about. Maybe I'll post mine too. :D

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks Niamh! I'm actually planning on having the next scene being Anthony running out of Starbucks and being like I can't go on anymore! type of thing. Thanks for the ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unending Ends

    No crits. Just praise. Awesome job!

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Printed it out. I'll be critting it soon. :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Jane Eyre

    Oh!!!! Bestest book ever!!!! I started reading it and as a result missed a deadline for an important paper because I just couldn't put it down. OMG I looooved this ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Anna Karenina

    *sighs* Another book on my list to read...but my Russian tutor highly recommended it. I have to finish Dostoyevsky first :D

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Juliet Half-Pint

    I didn't think the language was necessary to get your point across, but you are seriously one of the most talented writers on this site. I loved the poem. Great ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    That was cute! lol I liked it a lot!

    Aug 21, 2006


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare