User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » General, General Re: If Only

    If only I understood this... if only ...lol Nice imagery though. Random, which I like indeedy! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    hehe How do you get mentioned?

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I shall try it indeed! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Realistic Fiction: Untitled

    It was really nice! I think you need to continute this definitely. What's the story called? Wiggy ;)

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bullying Circle

    I like it-more, more I say! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Thanks DD. You are sooo sweet! :D

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rhyme!

    Weird, but I liked it! It was really cute! I am so going to have to try one of those poems! :D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I'm definitely reading all of this tomorrow...:D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: impression

    I loved it! You have a lot of talent Chanson. I couldn't find anything other than what was said before. Keep writing! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled

    I love it! Keep on! :D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Shall we Dance? (13+ for profanity) /P

    Loved it, loved it, and did I say loved it? This wasn't your best, but it was still great! Everyone took care of crits already...:D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It was too late...

    It's something a lot of people can relate to...nice job! But try to include a little more dialogue. Descriptions great, dialogue bout 6/10. Keep writing!

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Make Believe

    Awesome job! All I would want to say has been said above...:D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    DD, I might just do a chapter by chapter crit since I literally have no time! OMG I feel soooo guilty in not having critted it yet...and you being the ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: God talked to me today

    I see what you're saying...(and I remember you posting somewhere that you like morbid stuff! lol). It was a very sad poem, though! Keep writing! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 11, 2006


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee