User avatar

Wiggy

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Language books?

    The book I'm using is called "Live from Moscow" series. It's college level, but it's great and you learn the language and different useful situtations, especially for college, through a ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Red Apple

    I really liked this! Scrambled, you don't have to add commas on every line. Sometimes the aim of the poem IS to be one long line, and I think that's ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: .

    This is reeeally good. No crit-please, just continue! I'm getting the feel of the era completely! Also, I do have one comment. Holmes is mostly known for his minute examinations ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Truth Or Dare?

    I'd really like to see this continue! I don't have time for a proper crit, except I will mention one thing: show, don't tell. It's almost as if you're just ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinderella Parody

    *breathes* I LUUUUUVERED it!!!! It was so funny, and a few times I lol! Cinderella's my fav Disney movie, and this was so cute! Of course, I never did quite ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gods

    Parodies, schmarodies, hilarities! I loved it! *guffaws really loudly* I loved the twist at the end...I was confused at the beginning as to the point of the story, but as ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Addi-marie

    This sounds like a magical Cinderella story! Please, please write more! :D Just one complaint. If you could remember to start new paragraphs anytime a new person speaks, that would ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Sailor's Tale

    This was...well, boring. I don't mean that in a bad way. You've got a plot, but it's so lacking in description that it seems like a bare bones outline. Add ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Messages and Bottles

    Wow, bubbles. Wow. I can honestly say this is the most beautiful poem I have ever read. Such a beautiful topic, and what language! Man, if I could write like ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: short story of the holocaust

    I think that you need to delve more into the emotions of the character, not just a chain line of what happened to the men, women, elderly, etc. The Holocaust ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Denying Dusk

    Loved it, loved it, LOVED it!!!!! It was so rhythmic and mysterious and beautiful all at once! Great job! Pallid days sans sunlit stays What does sans mean? I've never ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Accidentally Broke My Heart

    I loved the first stanza (so romantic and poetic!), but after that it all went down a cliched hill. I really think you need to rethink this poem. As Chandni ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jesus Makes the Blind Man See

    Yeah, I agree with Cass on pretty much all of the points. I expected a bigger ending, but I think the thing with his eyes sparkling showed that he had ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Greenjackets (4th draft)

    Jacko, I read this a couple of days ago, and I don't have any time for a full-blown crit, but I couldn't help congratulating you on what a wonderful job ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Years Race By

    I'm guessing this meant something about lost youth? I think the images of bugs and newts and such was overused too much, but then again, it helped keep the poem ...

    Jan 11, 2007


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett