-
Re: Lyla. Part 10.
Nice installment! I really wish you'd make these longer, though. :D The thing with Laura could use some work. It's like BOOM, Laura comes in, yells a few cusswords about ...
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: Expect the Unexpected
Oh my gosh!!!! I totally wasn't expecting that! Great ending! Is this going to continue? I really think that Mr. Marquis and Ellen need to get together. They just have ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: Naked and Ashamed
Sam, I loved it! Sorry I don't have time for a proper crit, darling, but I just had to comment. The characters were hilarious, and that bit about the crew ...
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: The Other Side of Hell
It's a nice start to a story with good potential. Unfortunately, your attempts to keep the sassy, witty voice failed in a few parts. Simply, your trying to make the ...
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Borderline
Nice job on this Jig! Don't have time to do a full-blown crit now, but I really liked the way you presented the character and the "impenetrable grayness" in the ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: The Accused
That was...chilling. To say in the least! I definitely didn't expect that ending, and I really liked this story! It was a successful portrayal of an extremely short period of ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Hearing Ky (running title)
Hey, nice story. I think it was a bit rushed, all though it didn't feel like it. As Twit said, I think the action scene would benefit the story even ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: The Weird Happy Ending (heavily edited)
All right, frankly this story didn't do anything for me at all. At all. Yeah, it was sad her daughter got kidnapped and all (nice job of suspense there), but ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: The Empty Kennel
That was really bittersweet. It almost made me cry! lol But I think you could perhaps portray the narrator's emotion a little more? It seemed a silly reason just to ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
[spoiler]ZOMG that was the best book ever! I didn't cry, but I just sat there staring at the page, reading the line about Fred dying over and over. Fred...Lupin...Tonks...I think ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: A Moment of Healing
For those two lines, you could possibly say: Some say nothing, yet, she wondered if he would speak. This poem was great! I'm glad you added that extra stanza; it ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Shotgun Chapter Three
It's so dang CUTE! I can't wait for more! I have to do this quickly, or else I'd do more in depth. The "dears" from Adam's mom were really annoying. ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Part of me
I...I don't know. I liked it, but, as Clau said, it was waaaay too jumpy. I felt like I was jerking when I read it! Part of it definitely has ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Alike
For me, this poem seemed more like a blog entry than an actual literary work. Poems (at least from what I've seen) are made to express feelings, a point, etc. ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Dawn killer
As pointed out before, this seemed more like a list to me. I actually quite liked your imagery; it made me feel like a butterfly was unfolding its wings and ...
Jul 12, 2007
